Show & Tell / November 2021

Featured Rugs Gallery      

In this Gallery, you can tour a selection of rugs from our last Exhibition, held in September 2017 at Centennial Hall. Visit our Blog to see the rugs showcased in the past. 

Special Show & Tell / Candace Fradette      


Poppies, A Deanne Fitzpatrick pattern hooked by Candace Fradette.




Candace Fradette
Poppies
Deanne Fitzpatrick pattern
2015
13” x 18”
Wool jersey on linen backing

I ordered this Deanne Fitzpatrick pattern by mail, and I purchased white wool jersey to use for hooking. I dyed all the jersey myself, so that means quite a few colours. It was my first time hooking with wool jersey and I found it very stretchy to work with.

 

 


Popular posts from this blog

Rugs at Centennial Park

Rug Hooking Tour

200 Cushions

Rug Hooking Designs

Picnic