Show & Tell / December 2017

Show & Tell: Xmas!

Hooked Bags!



Claire
Hooked by Claire Fradette

Claire Fradette

I received the beautiful red handle as a birthday gift from a dear friend and so it became my inspiration to hook a purse for it at a course I took in Ontario.



Denise
Original by Denise Morissette


Denise Morissette

This bag is an original design. It is made out of a discarded cotton knit skirt cut in No. 8.




Denise  Morissette
Hooked by Denise Morissette

Denise Morissette

I have hooked the brown bag using a burlap bag I bought at Dollarama*, The stylized flower uses the different stitches learned in a workshop given by Lois Morris. New wool was used in  No. 3 and 6 cuts.

* Dollar Store


Carolyn Ells
Hooked by Carolyn Ells


Carolyn Ells

This purse was “made in a day” at a Green Mountain workshop in the fall 2016. It is perfect to use for errands when I take the car.  For the hooking I used new hand-dyed wool on monk’s cloth.



Popular posts from this blog

Rugs at Centennial Park

Rug Hooking Tour

200 Cushions

Rug Hooking Designs

Picnic