Blog / Claire Fradette in The News

The Rugged Moose Blog

Here is a link to see Claire’s Scrappy Bag that she made in Wendie Scott Davis’ class at OHCG Fall School. Hers is #4 with the wool rose!
Way to go, Claire!!

See Post: I love my students!
http://theruggedmoose.blogspot.ca/2017/11/i-love-my-students.html


Claire
Doodle Bag - Claire Fradette

Special Show & Tell_

Doodle Bag Hooked By Claire Fradette

My little doodle bag is the result of a class I took in Ancaster, Ontario, given by Wendie Scott Davis. It was hooked with our stash of wool strips left over from other projects. Without the use of a pattern, we were given free rein and encouraged to “doodle”. My little bag is the perfect bag for my tablet.

Popular posts from this blog

Rugs at Centennial Park

Rug Hooking Tour

200 Cushions

Rug Hooking Designs

Picnic