President's Message - 2011

It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to the Beaconsfield Hooking Crafters Guild Website. On this site, created in 2008, you will find several headings: some to answer questions on rug hooking, others to keep you abreast of our various activities. Since 1975, BHCG crafters of all ages have been hooking and exhibiting rugs on a regular basis in order to make this textile art-artisanal form (both terms apply) more widely known and appreciated.
 
I would like to share with you why I became a member. I was touched by the warm welcome I received and, since then, each meeting affords me the opportunity to become more and more proficient in my favourite pastime.

Louise G. de Tonnancour,  President.

Popular posts from this blog

Rugs at Centennial Park

Rug Hooking Tour

200 Cushions

Rug Hooking Designs

Picnic