Welcome To Our Blog

Welcome To Our Blog
On this Blog you will find articles about our activities and archives from 3 of the Guild's Web pages:
  • Featured Rugs
  • Tips
  • Patterns

Latest News

Latest News

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Show & Tell - September 2011





This is a selection of rugs from our September 2010 retrospective exhibition, held at Centennial Hall, to celebrate the Guild’s 35th anniversary.



The Four Seasons – Chair Pads
Denise Morissette

I wanted to cover my chairs using nature, one of my favourite themes. I chose flowers, leaves and snowflakes to represent the four seasons.
Each chair pad measures 16-1/2 in. x 13-3/4 in. I used both old and new wool, in no. 6 cut. I dyed some wool pale blue in order to frame the four chair pads.

Denise Morissette
Autumn
Denise Morissette
Winter

Denise Morissette
Spring

Denise Morissette
Summer